SnapWriter is a quick and easy app for your diary, journal and life log. One tap to open, one tap to send and quick edit your notes. Quickly add checkboxes, photos, timestamp, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable synchronization between devices through Evernote. Import notes from Evernote. Send notes to SnapWriter using ‘SnapWriter’ tag.
Text editing assisted with Clear/Undo/Redo and auto-save even in offline. Additional gestures help moving cursor. Select one of several notebook paper choices.
– Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
– Mutual Synchronization.
– Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
– Import existing Evernote notes.
– Evernote Reminders
– Capture Links (iOS7)
– Preserve indents on new line
– Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
– Syncing edit cursor position
– Command+S key (iOS7)
– Discard (Hold Save button).
– Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
– Passcode lock.
– Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
– Offline mode.
– Location support.
– TextExpander support.
– Paper choices.
– Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
– Queue posts when offline.
– Queue indicator.
– Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
– Font size options.
– Hardware keyboard support.
– Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
– Background sending.
– Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
– ‘Facebook’, ‘Twitter’, ‘Messages’, ‘AirPrint’ support.
– Delete or archive choices.
– URL Schemes: